Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots (Cordovan No.8)
- Cordovan #8 colour (not to be confused with shell cordovan, which is a type of horsehide)
- Horween CXL leather outer
- Chromexcel courtesy of Horween Leather Tannery of Chicago
- Chromexcel is chrome-tanned horsehide
- CXL leather undergoes at least 89 separate processes taking 28 working days and utilizing all 5 floors of the Horween facility.
- Based on original archival patterns from the 1920s
- 300 Steps involved in production
- Goodyear welt construction. This allows for the easy resoling of the shoe and longevity
- Three quick release lace pulls
- Plain toe box
- Leather lined
- Vibram heel
- Leather sole
- Hand made in Michigan, USA
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD or UPS.
(Dependent on service performance in your area).