Red Wing 9024 Beckman Chukka Black
- Special Black Featherstone Dress leather, courtesy of S.B Foot Tannery
- Special Chukka boot, named after Red Wing founder Mr. Charles Beckman
- Smooth toe box
- Unlike other Red Wing boots, the chukka was designed for lighter, indoor work that includes bending, climbing and kneeling.
- Their outsoles allowed these indoor workers to stay comfortable, while not scratching floors or making a mess
- 2 Eyelet lace up chukka
- Signature triple stitch construction, made possible by the Puritan machine
- Most machines in the Red Wing factory date from 1920s
- Serviced daily, they often need custom made parts to keep going, however known as the workhorse of the fitting department
- Responsible for the durability and strength of the boot
- Good year welt construction
- Roccia outsole
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD.