Heller's Cafe 1930's Duck Print Field Jacket Brown
- Early century style hunting jacket
- Reproduced in collaboration with Warehouse Co. using original vintage garments owned by renowned collector Larry McKaughan
- 100% Cotton construction
- Made in Japan
- 'YKK Permex' branded snap button closure
- Snap button wrist adjusters
- Corduroy collar and pocket edges
- Contrasting cotton lining
- All-over duck print
- Two waist pockets and one inside chest pocket
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD.